Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Post 10

From this post I will write in English. Because I am not good in Bengali typing. It takes lots of time to type in Bengali. That's why I was not regular on my Blog. But I really want to share my experience with other parents.
Last night we had Bar B Q party on our roof top with family. My son was sooo happy to meet his unties, uncles and cousins. from morning I had put a picture of our family get together on his visual clock, so that he can get prepared to receive guests at home. But it made new problem to me. He was too eagar to meet his greater family that he could not wait till night. he made me crazy asking when guest will come. I think now he does not need to get prepared for any sweet small changes in his daily routine. Al hamdulillah he can accept little changes now. but for big changes like taking him to barber shop, I need to prepare him from few days ago. And he was very good there, Al hamdulillah.

He took a seat beside BBQ machine and keep waiting for chicken to ready.when his his tummy is full, he started running all over the roof. he was very happy then. he did not get scared seeing Fire works in sky with loud noise. He enjoyed loud music and dancing. But when guests was leaving he cried a lot to go with them. it was very difficult to to manage, because if he decide to do something it's almost impossible to divert his mind. if we become successful to divert his mind, after 1 or 2 hours he starts to cry for that. If  say my life is too difficult, then I have to add several o's after T.

Wish you a very happy New Year from me and my Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment