Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Post 16

2nd April is Autism Day. Every organization has their own agenda to celebrate this day. Some are making banners and posters. Some are organizing seminars. Special supplement will be published with newspapers. But whatever All of We can do is Love them unconditionally. Not only for today, round the year. Three things can change their lives- Love, Love and Love.  There is no other medicine to over come their difficulties. If we think twice before squeezing our eyebrows on them, if we think twice before passing any rude comments about them, these could make difference in their life.

I feel extremely proud to be Amaan’s mother. He has changed my way of thinking about life. Now I see life from a different wide angel. Now he has become my teacher, my philosopher and my love. Everyday I learn from him. His heart is profound like an ocean. He sees the world in a big canvas. Every one of his surroundings is very close to his heart. He loves to consider All of them as his Family. He can forgive anyone, he can share with anyone, he can love anyone unconditionally. I wish I could be like him. If I can read Ajmaeen’s mind as a mother, I can say he is also feel proud to have an elder brother like Amaan. Thanks to Almighty Allah for giving me Amaan in my life. Alhamdulillah. Love you baby. Keep smiling. Your smile keeps me alive.


My heart felt salute to all parents who are raising their special child with extra special love and affection. And of course with extra special patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment